Sunday, August 24, 2008

An Open Letter To Telus.

Telus.
Why.
WHY did you decide to do it now. I avoided a phone for so long.
I was a blissfully ignorant witness to free incoming text messages for what seems like ages...
and then when i cave
you fuckers change the rules and start charging me just a little bit more.
because...you know.....i'm not paying enough out the ass as it is for your unnecessary product.

AND...to top THAT nonsense off...
your poisonous contraption routinely redelivers messages....so pleasantly labeled as a 'duplicate'....
which is code for: "you just got fucked out of 30 cents this time".
30 cents Telus....
thats way closer to a dollar than 15 cents....

You're testing my patience Telus.
If I so much as get a triple duplicate text message once this shit goes down...
I'll need to be commited.

and you'll find out about it too
cuz i'll text message the shit out of your offices
and so help me if you reply and i get charged....

No comments: