Monday, August 25, 2008

An Open Letter To Le Chateau.

More like Le SHITeau.

First of all.
how DARE you try to tell me how to spend my money you pretencious provider of all that is wrong with the night life in my town.

I was in need of a tie as I'm attending a wedding on saturday.
After my hunt came up fruitless
I checked your fashion dungeon and much to my surprise you had the tie i wanted.

A bigger surprise awaited me in the form of a the price tag.
$40 for a tie.
$40.
I paid a heating bill once for $40.
a heating bill.
I was warm for an entire month
for $40.
and you want me to fork over a month of warm
for a shitty excuse for sternum protection.

Once I reluctantly purchased your tie
it quickly dawned on me that purchasing your product was a horrible idea.
So I made hast down the mall and found a cheaper tie.
a $20 cheaper tie...

THAT CAME WITH A GODDAMM SHIRT YOU DICKS.

I threw down half of what it cost to buy your tie
and got a tie and a dress shirt.

If there's one thing I've learned in life
it's that shit like that...
doesn't happen.
So I happily jumped onto that wagon of hope.
half the price and twice the merch.
how could I not?

Now Le Shiteau....the problem exists in your "credit or exchange only" policy.
The problem being:
it exists.
and you want people to take it seriously.

When I went to return your fashionably upside down neuce, I was delightfully met with an apology and was pleasantly reassured that there was a men's section for the $40 of my money you were about to put on a gift card (which probablly had some kid with hair better than mine on it having fun in the summer with a girl and a beachball)

Le Shiteau, it's a pretty simple concept really.
I give you money for something and you give me the something.

If I don't want that something, I give it back to you for my money.

You don't get to keep the merchandise and force me to spend my money there again.
I returned your product for a reason!
I don't want to return something I don't want for the chance to have a card that purchases more of what I don't want while you get to resell what I didn't want after you've MADE me respend my money there....
most likely on something I don't want
and will probablly try to return.

You know what I'm sayin Le Shiteau?

Luckily this time
you had an employee working who caved into refunding me once I busted out the "Lady....look at me......what the hell about me says I'll come back here?" speech.

So consider this a warning.
Don't try to pull that shit with me again
or else I'll write ANOTHER letter about your perrier water drinkin fauxhawked ass.

love justin

No comments: